SobiPro An error occured while loading item

3 months 3 weeks ago #1 by CRUser
I installed the module and tried to add a SobiPro listing and got the following: An error occured while loading item #sp#169-267-

Is this module compatible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 months 3 weeks ago #2 by CRUser
The module I am referring to is My Shortlist

3 months 3 weeks ago #3 by Christopher Mavros
Hello CRUser and thank you for posting on our forum.

Yes, MyShortlist is compatible with SobiPro, but maybe something has changed with their database structure or some setting may need some fine tuning. Can you please try with more listings? Does the same happen with every listing?

Please check your Sobi Pro fields and make sure you go to MyShortlist Advanced options (found in the Module Options, Advanced Tab) where you will see an option named "Sobi Pro Name Field ID". Please put the ID of the Name Field from Sobi Pro there. This may solve it.

Thanks again.

Christopher Mavros
mavrosxristoforos@gmail.com
Serving the Joomla! community with extensions since 2008.

3 months 3 weeks ago #4 by CRUser
I was missing the Sobi Pro Name Field ID. Is there a way to get the "add to favorites" button next to the entry name?

3 months 3 weeks ago #5 by Christopher Mavros
You can certainly do that. There are various ways to do that, however, so you may choose what is appropriate for you.

1. Sobi Pro
If Sobi Pro allows it, like some components, you may be able to add a module as a field and show it somewhere inside the single item layout. I'm not sure if Sobi Pro does it, but some components do, so it was worth mentioning here for future readers.

2. Template Override
Another way to do it, is by creating a template override of the Sobi Pro single item layout, and editing it accordingly to add a module in the place you want using PHP. This is not the easiest way, as it requires HTML and PHP knowledge, but is probably the most effective way.

3. Using the plugin
Similar to the above, if you can somehow manage to write {msl_button} somewhere in your single item layout and enable the System - MyShortlist button plugin, then the button will show up and automatically identify the current item based on the page URL options.

4. Custom Blocks
MyShortlist offers a functionality named Custom Blocks. You can use those blocks to identify a part of your website where you want the button to be added. This is an advanced way to do it, but is also very effective and gives you many options. Requires HTML and CSS knowledge.
Go to Components > MyShortlist > Custom Blocks and create a new custom block. The Container Selector should be the CSS you would use to identify the full item. You should also use the other selectors to identify the other parts of the item, and then make sure to select Use Current URL as Item Link, so that it recognizes the item using the page URL options, instead of a link inside the page.
You may need some more information on this method, so please feel free to ask whatever you need to understand.
Thanks again.

Christopher Mavros
mavrosxristoforos@gmail.com
Serving the Joomla! community with extensions since 2008.

3 months 1 week ago #6 by CRUser
Do you know why the button errors when trying to add to the favorites from the SOBI search results view? For instance i'll search, get a list of vcard results, click "Add +" and I get "An error occured while loading item #sp#1-232-"

Moderators: Christopher Mavros