Rapid Contact

1 year 10 months ago #1 by Vlad
Rapid Contact was created by Vlad
On my page are many contents. In the bottom this page is a "rapid contact form". When a user fills this form and submits it, the page reloads and a user views the top of the page.  "Thank you text" or "Error Page Text" message remains at the bottom of the page. And user doesn't view the form at once.

How do I make the page return to my form in the bottom after submitting?

Test page - revealreason.info/en/test-example

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 10 months ago #2 by Christopher Mavros
Replied by Christopher Mavros on topic Rapid Contact
Hello Vlad and thank you for posting!

I understand the issue. First of all, let me say that the professional version, Rapid Contact Ex , uses ajax to post the form, so it doesn't refresh the page and stays in position.
One possible way to solve this is to create a thank you page, and include Rapid Contact in that page. Then you could use the fixed URL option in the Advanced options tab, to include the URL of the target page of the thank you page.
Just make sure that Rapid Contact is also included in that page, to receive the input.
Another solution, if you use Rapid Contact in a single page and not everywhere in your site, is to place it inside a div with a certain id attribute, for example "rapidContactForm". Then you could use the fixed URL option with an anchor URL, like your-url-here#rapidContactForm. Then, at page load, the page will be scrolled at the position of Rapid Contact.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.
Thanks again.

Christopher Mavros
mavrosxristoforos@gmail.com
If you like our extensions, please rate us on the JED!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vlad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Christopher Mavros