Multiple scoring per answer possibility

9 months 2 weeks ago #1 by Maarten
Hello,

I hope you can help me here, I want to achieve something with simple quiz which seems to go beyond the concept boundaries. Or at least beyond the described functionalities.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

I need to create a quiz where a single answer triggers multiple scores. To provide a bit of background: it handles about a personality test where single answers have multiple personality traits, but in different levels. The idea is something like below, but that doesn't work... Is there a "multiple scoring per question" possibility?

Regards, Maarten

***** EXAMPLE ***Which of the following best describes your preferred way of gathering information?[score:A=4/] Paying attention to concrete details[score:C=5/] Focusing on the big picture[score:A=3&score:C=2/] Seeking patterns and underlying meaningsĀ [score:B=5&score:C=1/] I don't gather, I'll see what happens

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 months 1 week ago #2 by Christopher Mavros
Replied by Christopher Mavros on topic Multiple scoring per answer possibility
Hi Maarten and thank you for posting!

I understand what you mean.
I gave this question some time in order to think about it.
However, at the moment, it's not possible to provide multiple different scores per question. Each option can only add to one sub-score and the main quiz score.

If this is required, and you cannot find a workaround, we can discuss its implementation.
Let me know if that would be something desired!
Thanks again!

Christopher Mavros
mavrosxristoforos@gmail.com
If you like our extensions, please rate us on the JED!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Christopher Mavros