latest version

6 months 3 weeks ago #1 by Hervé
Hi Christopher
I wanted to update and I looked for the latest version on the site. I do not see anything, nor the last bill? Is this normal?
Do I have to renew? For info I had no mail (to my knowledge). I missed a discount for cyber monday?
As a suggestion, I hope soon an alert through the Joomla update system. We talked about it I believe
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 months 3 weeks ago #2 by Christopher Mavros
Hello Hervé!

Due to an issue with the extension I use for selling my extensions, I created a script that automatically unpublishes expired orders, which is why you can't see your last order.

MyShortlist is currently at version 1.9.1098. You should be able to see that through your Updates page in your Joomla back-end. We use the Joomla updater service quite a few years now, so you should be able to see it, unless you have disabled it.

I had no discounts on Cyber Monday this year, because I am working on a large migration from SVN to GitHub, and that needed to be done quickly. Please subscribe to my mailing list, and I will offer more information soon.

I will also try to add a notification for expired orders, but it's a little bit complicated due to the fact that the extension I use for selling extensions does not include a GDPR checkbox and I must solve that too.

Christopher Mavros
mavrosxristoforos@gmail.com
Serving the Joomla! community with extensions since 2008.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Christopher Mavros