User is not subscribed when account needs to be activated

7 months 4 weeks ago - 7 months 4 weeks ago #1 by Pascal
I realized that when a new user registers (creating a new profile), the selected mailing lists in the registration form are not saved and the users are not added to the mailing lists. They first need to go back and edit their profile...only then, when checking the mailing lists again, they are added to the mailing list. How can i fix that? After playing around i bit, i realized that it works as expected when the user account does not need to be activated first (by admin or user). If there needs to be a activation of the user, the subscription is not working.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 months 4 weeks ago #2 by Christopher Mavros
Replied by Christopher Mavros on topic User is not subscribed when account needs to be activated
Hi again Pascal and thank you for creating this separate topic.
I have now fixed this issue, too and released an update. It should be available within the following hour.

Please update to the latest version and let me know if you need any further assistance.
Thanks again!

Christopher Mavros
mavrosxristoforos@gmail.com
If you like our extensions, please rate us on the JED!

7 months 3 weeks ago #3 by Pascal
Hi Christopher

As in my other topic, i update to version 2.4.749 which i believe is the most current one. But this is still not working. Is there any option i need to change? Or do i need to update the plugin separately?

Pascal

Moderators: Christopher Mavros