Photos in articles added with the tag not show up

1 year 7 months ago #1 by Zbigniew
Hello
Why do not photos in the article appear, only the texts themselves when I send the newsletter?

e.g. {include:articleintro}4930{/include}Photos are in the standard Joomla / images directory and other subdirectories. I'm using the Imagesizer for the automatic enlargements in this article.Why is it not showing photos in the test newsletter? The photos on the article page will be displayed correctly. The newsletter seems to have incorrect paths in the administrator's location. After all, all photos are in the root / images directoryWhen I add articles and photos directly via the NS PRO component, and not from the tag of an existing Joomla article, it's fine. Can you fix it somehow? It would speed up and streamline the work. If the article is already added, you can easily add a tag such article with photos to the Newsletter.

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 7 months ago #2 by Christopher Mavros
Replied by Christopher Mavros on topic Photos in articles added with the tag not show up
Hi Zbigniew and thank you for posting.
We could always try and check with the Imagesizer plugin on a local environment. I have just downloaded it and will try to figure out a solution.
However, the only actual solution that I can think of within NS Pro code, would be to provide the option to disable content plugins in newsletters.
If you'd like that, please let me know.
Thanks again.

Christopher Mavros
mavrosxristoforos@gmail.com
If you like our extensions, please rate us on the JED!

1 year 7 months ago #3 by Zbigniew
 It would be best if you could disable this Imagesizer plugin for sending newsletters only. What do you think? How to do it?

1 year 7 months ago #4 by Christopher Mavros
Replied by Christopher Mavros on topic Photos in articles added with the tag not show up
I downloaded and checked Imagesizer. It doesn't provide something I could use to programmatically disable it.
There is a possible solution. Please go to the Imagesizer plugin options, in the Expert-Options tab, and set the Plugin-Event to onAfterRender instead of onContentPrepare.
If this doesn't work well for you, maybe you can contact them, because there is nothing we can do on our end. Many Joomla extensions use the content.prepare event for their items, both on the front-end and in the back-end (as NS Pro does). Maybe they need to take this into account.

Please also note that the current version of Imagesizer I downloaded is not compatible with PHP 8 and not compatible with Joomla 4.
Thanks again.

Christopher Mavros
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zbigniew

1 year 7 months ago #5 by Zbigniew
For me, the option change you described works! The photos in the newsletter just sent appear.

1 year 7 months ago #6 by Christopher Mavros
Thanks for letting me know!
I'm glad this was solved.

Christopher Mavros

Moderators: Christopher Mavros