problem with Standard Import / Export Tool

4 months 4 days ago #1 by Yan
I have managed to import various email addresses through Standard Import / Export Tool with a cvs file and I got confirmation that new subscribes were added and then I went to subscribers list and I did not see those emails were indeed added, assumed that they could not be added without giving any error message during this import. Then, when I sent my first newsletter to subscribers, I realized that those emails were indeed added however they still do not appear in the subscribers list, so it is kind of weird error, they were added, they are there, the emails are going but I cannot see them in the list! Also it means I cannot edit, remove etc.. since they do not appear under subscribers list. Please help me to address the issue  

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 months 4 days ago #2 by Christopher Mavros
Replied by Christopher Mavros on topic problem with Standard Import / Export Tool
Hello Yan and thank you for posting!
The only way I can assume this could happen is if you have applied a filter in the subscriber list.
If, for example, you have selected some mailing lists in the filters, then subscribers from other mailing lists will not appear.
Can you please check and let me know?

Christopher Mavros
mavrosxristoforos@gmail.com
If you like our extensions, please rate us on the JED!

4 months 2 days ago #3 by Yan
Hello Christopher, thank you for getting back to me. I have checked the filters and none was selected, I cleared all the filters either case just to make sure, still I do not see those subscribers which are added but hidden. What else would you suggest to check to fix the error?

4 months 23 hours ago #4 by Christopher Mavros
Replied by Christopher Mavros on topic problem with Standard Import / Export Tool
Can you please send me a URL and a temporary super user account to check?
Please send them at me@mavrosxristoforos.com.

Thanks again!

Christopher Mavros
mavrosxristoforos@gmail.com
If you like our extensions, please rate us on the JED!

Moderators: Christopher Mavros