About Results Supervisor

2 months 1 week ago #1 by bisdom
About Results Supervisor was created by bisdom
Hi everyone,

Can someone explain how the "Results Supervisor" menu item works? Also, any tips on assigning a quiz supervisor? Is there any documentation available?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 1 week ago #2 by Paul Thursby
Replied by Paul Thursby on topic About Results Supervisor
funny you should ask that I am wondering the same thing, I have tried many variations in the Option section and nothing seems to work.

2 months 6 days ago #3 by Christopher Mavros
Replied by Christopher Mavros on topic About Results Supervisor
Hi there and thank you both for posting!
This is an excellent question.

To begin with, you have to configure the Supervisor User Group Maps option, which can be found in the Component Options (button Options on the top right of the Quiz Manager) and go to the Result Settings tab.
This option allows us to associate User IDs (the supervisors) to User Group IDs (the supervised quiz-takers).

So, if I have two supervisors with user IDs 40 and 41 respectively, and quiz takers belong to a group with ID 5, I would write something like
40=5
41=5

If I have more groups, I could write something like
40=5,6,7
41=8,9,10

The latter would mean that supervisor with ID 40 can supervise the groups 5, 6 and 7. The supervisor with ID 41 can supervise groups 8, 9 and 10.

After configuring your supervisors, creating the Results Supervisor menu item, will allow users with ID 40 and 41 to see the results of users in the respective user groups.

Here's a demo I set up for you to see .

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Christopher Mavros
mavrosxristoforos@gmail.com
If you like our extensions, please rate us on the JED!

Moderators: Christopher Mavros