1. General Terms
Welcome to Mavrosxristoforos.com. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern the relationship between you and this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Hereon, the term "developer" refers to the owner and developer of this website, Christopher Mavros, resident of Greece, and the term "you" refers to the viewer and/or user of this website. The term "client" refers to any user that has completed a commercial purchase from Mavrosxristoforos.com in the past.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. All of it, including these terms, is subject to change without notice and may not reflect the developer's opinion at all times.
- Neither the developer nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and the developer expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that the developer endorses the website(s). The developer has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). In the case that you find a broken link, you are welcome to report the problem, through the available contact methods listed on this website.
- The developer is not responsible for the way your use this website and/or any materials provided by it. The developer is also not responsible for any dispute that may arise out of such use.
- The Joomla! extensions provided in this website are all developed and designed by the developer and are subject to the GPL v3 license.
- All content presented is for your personal use only. You should not scrape, re-distribute, copy or archive any of the contents, unless you have a written permission to do so, from the developer.
The developer is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should the developer ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Mavrosxristoforos.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from September 1st, 2015.
With the information you provide to this website, the developer may:
- Periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which the developer thinks you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, if you subscribe for such information. The developer will never send you newsletters if you haven't subscribed for them.
- Improve their products and/or services.
- Contact you for more details if any issue may arise with your relationship to this website and materials provided.
3. GDPR Agreement & Information
As a software provider, Mavrosxristoforos.com may be considered as a third-party data processor.
We hereby declare that:
- None of our software transfers any of its data to us or any third-party.
- NS Pro (our newsletter extension) and SimpleQuiz (our quiz extension) are the only extensions that store personal details on the database. Both these extensions allow the website administrator to create an "extra field" in which the end-user may check to agree regarding the use of their personal details.
- Newsletter Subscriber (our free newsletter extension) stores personal details in a file that can be accessed from the website administrator.
- NS Pro, Rapid Contact Ex (our professional contact form extension), SimpleQuiz, MyShortlist (our favorites extension), Newsletter Subscriber, Rapid Contact (our free contact form extension) and PopFeed (our free feedback extension) may generate emails that contain personal details and are sent to all the recipients that the website administrator may set. We do not receive any copy of such input and do not process any of it, in any way.
We hereby declare that:
- When you register for our newsletter, or purchase any of our extensions, you need to accept this agreement.
- When you purchase an extension, your name, email address and physical address will be handed over to us by Paypal and a free account will be created for you, so that you may receive updates of our products. Account credentials are sent to you via email and you may edit or completely delete your account and information from our website at any moment you desire. At any moment, you can send us an email and ask us for any information that we have stored for your name and email address.
- When you contact us, an email is generated automatically from this website, without keeping any record in the database.
- We have never and will never hand over your details to any third party. They are stored in our database, only for your convenience, so that you can receive free updates or newsletters, if you subscribe for them.
4. Commercial Transactions and Update Policy
Since 2008, Mavrosxristoforos.com offers professional Joomla! extensions at a very low price. Since these extensions can be used for unlimited domains, by any individual client, and come with unlimited support, Mavrosxristoforos.com requires an annual subscription fee, equal to the current price of each extension a client may have purchased and each client will be expected to pay for it, to be able to continue downloading updates from Mavrosxristoforos.com, after the first year. Subscribing for automatic updates on an annual basis, protects the client from any increase of the item prices and is thus considered a preferential payment plan.
If you choose not to subscribe for an annual fee, the developer will continue to provide support to you, as with free extensions, but only in the means of helping you to use the extension and not by creating and/or sending you updates, even if those updates are for bug fixes.
All clients who have purchased professional Joomla! extensions from Mavrosxristoforos.com before September 1st, 2015 have been notified by email to their Paypal email addresses and will be expected to renew their purchases, if they wish to continue getting updates. Any client is welcome to stop their annual subscription at any point within the year, but the money-back guarantee only applies for the first 30 days of the purchase, and only if the client tries to resolve any potential problems about the extension with the developer, before asking for the refund. Moreover, the 30-day money-back guarantee does not apply to paid customizations or any type of custom work or service provided to you by the developer. Regarding annual subscription payments, the client is obliged to cancel their subscription plan before such a payment occurs, if they wish not to be charged for the next year. Even for cancelled subscriptions, the client's access to updates will not be revoked for 1 year from the last payment.
5. Technical Support Policy
This support policy sets out how the developer offers technical help and support, and the acceptable methods you can request for it.
Mavrosxristoforos.com offers unlimited support for both free and commercial products. This support can be asked for and provided via email, telephone, or posting on our forum and in means that do not interfere directly with the assistance of other clients. The context of questions asked must be somehow relevant to the extensions offered by this website. If the context is not directly related to the extensions, the developer is not obliged to respond, at all. General programming, styling or Joomla! related questions may be answered, but still it is not an obligation of the developer to do so. If for some reason you require immediate, urgent support regarding a problem caused by one of our extensions, you may include some distinctive feature in your message subject, like "URGENT", or similar. Abuse of these features may result in a delayed response.
Any support requested beyond the scope of the services provided by this website, will be considered a "service beyond the unlimited support policy" and may involve additional charges, which will be explained thoroughly by the developer and only provided upon an agreement by both ends.
I personally want to thank you for your support over the years, and for the loyalty you have all shown to making Mavrosxristoforos.com and its extensions better and better.
Owner and Developer of Mavrosxristoforos.com